Administrator - Highways & Lighting - Blackpool
About the role:
Our Client, a leading energy company in the UK are currently seeking an experienced administrator to join their busy office within the Highways Lighting department.
In this role you will be predominantly responsible for administration duties involved when seeking permission from street lighting owners for us to complete any on-site works.
Pay: £10.22 per hour
Hours: 37 hours Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30
Location: Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, FY4 5PN
Contract: Temporary ongoing position
- Payroll, HR, raising Purchase orders and processing invoices, all systems used are bespoke or Microsoft based so no requirement of any generic systems is required
- Maintaining applications of job packs along with a spreadsheet of satellite applications through Microsoft Excel.
- Data entry and scanning files onto the system.
- We also use some bespoke systems which we will train you to use.
- Communication with internal and external parties.
- Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in an admin based environment
- You will need a proactive approach for day to day tasks.
- Naturally, you'll have great communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers including database/spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel is a must!
- An ability to take full ownership and responsibility for the delivery of high quality customer service with a focus on cost saving.
- Attention to detail is a must to ensure any works run with maximum efficiency as data entry is a hugely important part of this position.
- Any previous experience with the likes of Google maps or similar would be advantageous.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today and we will be in touch!!
Due to working remotely, any questions please email: